Monday, April 21, 2014

March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Hey mom,

I got the package thank you!

That game is way fun and a blast to play! We will have to play when I get home.

Can you believe I only have 11 months left on my mission? It seems like it has gone by so fast to me. I am worried that time is slipping away. There is still so much I want to accomplish here on my mission.

So sadly there it still doesn’t seem like we do much here. I don’t know how to help this area and my comp is ok, he and I aren’t really that alike at all. It is frustrating at times to be with someone 24/7 and not have many things in common and to be so different. If I disagree with anything he says, he won’t argue but he gets really upset and annoyed, he won’t say anything but it’s almost worst the way he acts, I would rather slug it out and get over it. I get so irritated sometimes, I don’t really know what to do … except pray.

Funny thing, I went to a catholic mass, talk about feeling out of place, it was weird............... Never. Again.

Ummmm, I’m sorry this is going to be so short this week and not a lot, because not a lot happened. How is Grant doing? Only two kids from the ward got into BYU? That’s crazy?

Oh that sister you talked to on the phone was probably sister pettingill, she and elder pettingill are the office staff they are awesome!

Guess what? I actually got a package from one of the families that I was close to in Derry this past week! How cool is that? I still email them. I really miss Derry i try not to dwell on it or anything like that, because I’m not there - I’m in Topsham and I know that I am here for a reason. but at the same time i really loved that ward a lot.

Anyhow I love you mom,  SO much

love elder dean

No comments:

Post a Comment