Monday, April 21, 2014

March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014

Hey mum,

So Loch’s just invited them all over for dinner – without checking with you? Or even telling you that he invited a whole family over for Sunday dinner until you were on the way home from church????, THAT IS GREAT! haha what a goof ball!!!!!! I love it! How was it with them over? I really love that family.

How is Lochlan doing in school? How is Alexander doing, also before I forget I need you to send me a list of all the possible people you can think of and their birthdates last year I spaced everyone’s and so I don’t want to do that again.

Dang, Lochlan is so lucky, I really wish I could go to Philemon with them too, tell Joel I feel his pain.

Thank you for sending the root beer cookies!

So as for this week not much else happened really, things are still really slow, I heard from the peacocks in my last area and they have THREE new investigators back in Derry…. I really wish I could have found them when I was there. um

The ward had it’s dessert auction so we went to that and they were selling stuff off. Some members give us some money, so we asked the sisters what one dessert they wanted and they wanted this lemon meringue pie. We used ALL the money that the members had given us to buy it for the sisters! It cost seventy bucks and that was all the money the member had given us. but we got it!!! I think we shocked some of the members in the ward the ones that didn’t know we had gotten money from members were shocked at how a missionary had that much money it was fun!

Oh I saw a guy flip his bike over while doing a wheelie… it looked painful.

I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I am so grateful to be serving a mission.
I love you mom

have a good week.

love elder dean

No comments:

Post a Comment