Sunday, January 26, 2014

Derry, NH #13

Dec. 30, 2013

Hey mum,

I was on family search.org and I found a line that goes all the way back to the kings of troy in 22 BC. I have no clue how true this is but I traced one of the lines on family search to like Jacob and Isaac and Abraham from the bible and it keeps going its saying Enoch and others this is really cool

So the past week was good. After talking to you we had dinner and then went home. After that we just did a lot of finding and knocking, I went to Georgetown on exchange again and so that was fun. We knocked some more doors on Sunday and more finding. We had dinner with one of my favorite families they made us cheeseburgers in crepes it was REALLY good. So that was it really.

Guess what? One of the things that Dad sent me for Christmas was stolen, he said he sent two things but I only got one so that sucks, this apartment really sucks, can you believe people would so that??

I hit my eleventh month mark today, one month and I hit my year mark and from then on I have all my lasts, which is kinda cool, I love being out here and I am really happy and grateful to be serving the Lord and the people in my mission…. But I miss home

Any way Mom, I hope all goes well with your new studio warehouse space and office, that is really cool that you company has gotten big enough to move out of the house.

I love you Mom
Love Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment