Sunday, December 15, 2013

Derry, NH - #9

Mum,

So this past week, was ok. We didn't really do much other then find again. a lot of knocking and walking and driving from house to house trying to see less actives. So it wasn’t too bad.

The weather is getting colder and we got snow TWICE this week, it all melted away the next day but I’m not really looking forward to winter.

Thanksgiving was good, we ended up having lunch with one family and dinner with another. I made myself only have one plate that wasn't too full at both places, I was afraid of feeling sick. It was a good day and we had really good food.

Good news, my whole district is staying the exact same this transfer so that’s really good – I am really happy about that.

Well, other than that – there is really nothing else that happened this week, no crazy stories or funny things just all the same. Any way love you mom

Love, Elder Dean



No comments:

Post a Comment