Sunday, December 15, 2013

Derry, NH - #10

Hi Mum

First off what will the Christmas box be holding? Better not be anything big or expensive....

As for this past week, really nothing changed its still just the same, me and my companion still just did a lot of finding, so you know …. walking and knocking.

SAD STORY…. I ruined one of my favorite sweaters today, its 100% wool. I forgot that and washed and dried it just like normal….. Now it is a little small on me. (see picture).

Mum it is snowing THIS DOES NOT make me happy, I hate snow. I have already seen enough to last me a life time.

On Monday we had a Nerf war at the Georgetown chapel – it was epic.

We did have dinner with members over the week which was really good. We studied and did work every day. Fun thing on Saturday we did service a service project. Saturday was also Elder Jensens birthday. The service project we did was we helped cut this tree down for a member. It was a big fifty foot tree! A member would go up in a boom lift and then cut off branches and lower them down to us, once they were down they would be chopped and split. We (my companion and I) couldn’t use the chainsaws, but I could haul the branches and cut them up with an ax so that was really fun.

Elder Jensen and I still do insanity every day.

So I hope your meeting went well this morning what was it for?, sorry my emails have been so short, not much to post online. I love you mom.

Love, Elder Dean





No comments:

Post a Comment