Sunday, April 7, 2013

6th letter from Sanford Maine

Mom,

Happy Easter, and no I didn’t get your package yet. We were lucky a member of our ward invited us to Easter dinner on like Wednesday because we had nowhere to go. We didn’t have single member meal all week (pasta for a week straight). It was awesome to go to the members house because he fed us ribs! I love going to this members house, he is only 27 he has two really young kids, like 2 and 6 months and they are absolutely adorable and so much fun. After dinner he loaded us up with like 20 lbs of food! We are set for like a week it is awesome, he is one of my favorite members he is just awesome.

Cameron just emailed me from the MTC and he sounds almost like I did he loves it but it’s hard. It is so cool that he is learning Czech though!!

Yes the sisters did move into Wells Maine - but we are in a car share which is hard to do with sister missionaries because we aren’t allowed to be in the car at the same time as them and so we can’t do anything. We have to rush to get everything done on p-day. It is really making things difficult. The sisters are nice though and seem really good.

That is good to hear about Lochlan going to EFY - that’s awesome! Anyways hope your week was good my week was really hard we had one lesson for the entire week so we ended up pretty much just tracting the entire time… it was awful, tracting is honestly like one of the most ineffective ways of finding people other than that I am doing fine, can you believe it’s been two full months since I’ve been gone? It’s crazy! Before I forget I put pictures of the shirts I got from Mr. Mack they are crap quality. There is a rip it two of my long sleeve shirts and I only have three, seriously it cost a lot of money for that stuff they should last longer than this?!?!?!

I hope all is well I can’t remember the other stuff I wanted to write… as usual but I remember that I love you mom. Please tell everyone else I love them.

Sooooooooooooooooo i have already written all my emails and stuffs and now I have an hour left to spare which is sweet. I forgot to mention how I got to put a car into my wards pine wood derby I didn’t have time to carve it so I just put the wheels on a block of wood and wrote missionary mobile on it and 1 Corinthians 13:11 on the side and called it good. Sadly it lost! I was expecting the win but it was a no go!

Are you kidding me!!!!!!! That is so awesome for Brynn! That is like right where she wanted to go too!!

Mom I love you so very much and miss you even more thank you for all you do I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to you in a week!!!!

Love elder dean

No comments:

Post a Comment