Wednesday, April 10, 2013

7th Letter from Sanford, Maine

Mom,

Conference was great! I loved it so much!!! Of course Holland’s was one of my favorite but I really like Elder Whitney Claytons talk on "watch and learn". You should see the amount of notes I took because I don't get access to those talks until the ensign comes out but I at least have some notes.

So my companions name is Elder Thomas and he is from Kaysville Utah, he was going to a school in Utah for culinary arts. He is a good missionary and a good trainer and I really love him.

There is a dentist in my ward, he is my ward mission leader, but I’m ok I don't need my teeth cleaned right now. the grocery stores that we shop at are just some local small ones. There is a subway so that would be awesome if you send gift cards for there. One is located in Springvale and there is one in Waterborne That is good to hear about both Danielle and Christine, I’m sad the guard didn't do as good as they have the past years but I am not surprised that Christine did so well.

Mom you have no idea how much I miss Georgia and how much I miss the weather and the scenery and everything about Georgia. Georgia is my home now and I would be so happy if I spend the rest of my life there, I am so grateful that I was raised there.

I have to get off now but I hope I can come and get back on later.

Love you

Love elder dean





Hey Mom,



I don’t have a lot of time but I just wanted to get back on and say that I love you so much I hope all is going well for you and the family. I love the work that I’m doing but I miss talking to you all and seeing you all, my companion said he wishes that guys could serve two missions, I hope it doesn't sound bad but I am glad that we can’t, I love my family too much and I miss you all so much, please be safe and give everyone my best and tell them that I love them. MOM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Love Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment