Monday, November 11, 2013

Derry, NH - 6.

Hey mom!

So not much this week, it was actually a very long week of just nothing. Igot into a real rut of just feeling a little homesick so that made it really long week…but it was ok.

We had the ward trunk or treat which was fun. I enjoyed going and getting some candy!

I hate daylight savings it makes everything worse for us. My body is so used to getting up at six thirty that it has decided to wake its self up every morning without fail at six….. I am not kidding every morning!!!! and so with the time change my body still wakes up but now it’s at FIVE in the morning. Sunday I was just dying and so tired and dead and every one kept asking if I was alright and it sucked and now it gets dark here at like 5:30 instead of 6:30 and its getting worst every day!!!

It’s SO cold at nights here already – it is in the 20s and the days are in the 40s. THERE WAS snow on Sunday as well in the morning, none of it stuck but it SNOWED.

I would love to have you deliver a pizza!

Any how I miss you mom. Not much else happened this week. I’m sending you a flash drive, with a video of the apartment and also pictures

Love you mom,

Love Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment