Monday, September 16, 2013

LAST letter from SANFORD, MAINE!!!!!

Hey mom,

So as I said in the other email, I have finally been transferred, it’s been really hard to say goodbye to Sanford. I really don’t want to have to leave, I love it here but I know that the lord requires my service elsewhere and needs me to go.

I had to say goodbye to the members in my talk, which I will send you a copy. It was nice that a lot of the members came up to me and were saying that they loved having me here and that they would miss. Maybe they say that to most missionaries that leave but it still made it a little better because I felt as though I did my job right and that the members truly like me, at least I hope so.

I am really comfortable here. Things have really gotten good, I loved the missionaries that were in the same ward as me, the three sisters and my companion. This last transfer was a really good transfer… and it went way to fast. It seems like the companions that I really click with and really enjoy serving with – I don’t get much time with. It is just the companions that I struggle with that I seem to have forever. Anyway my companion and the sisters that are also serving here were all just so funny and just so much fun to be around and made the work different.

I have no clue where I will go or who I will be around, so it is a little nerve wracking. Packing is a bear, I have been in Sanford, Maine for 7 months and I have so much stuff!

I emailed all of the kids from our home ward, I did get replies back from Tori, Spencer, Ryan and Tasia. It was kinda cool that I heard back from all four of them.

I don’t know there wasn’t to much this week, the talk went well at least the members said they liked it and so I hope it was good. the past week has just been a blur cause transfers were just so solidly on my mind cause deep down I knew I was leaving and I really don’t want to. I am excited, kinda, but I mean this is all I know and I have been here for over a quarter of my mission.

I don’t know what else to say, I love you mom I wish I had more to say, have a good week.

Love, Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment